- 2 tbsp Natierra® White Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Natierra® Dried Mango Strips
- 2 tbsp Natierra® Cacao Nibs (optional)
- Mix chia seeds with coconut milk and allow to rest for 10-20 minutes for chia to thicken.
- Cut up dried mango strips into bite-size pieces.
- Once the chia pudding is thick, sprinkle on mango strips and any other toppings. Other great additions include crunchy Freeze-Dried Pineapple, Banana or Tropical Fruits.
Enjoy, and don’t hesitate to send us your feedback and recipes on instagram @natierrasuperfoods