- 1 bag Organic Freeze-Dried Pomegranate Arils
- 1 can coconut milk
- Grind pomegranate arils into a fine powder in a blender. Reserve some arils for topping.
- The seeds will collect along the bottom, these are fine to eat, but if desired sift the seeds out for a smoother finished product.
- Open a can of coconut milk and scoop the cream at the top into a dish. If the cream hasn't separated you may need to leave the can in the refrigerator overnight.
- Add pomegranate powder to taste into the coconut cream and mix.
- Use as a topping for pancakes, waffles, cakes or any other treats in need of a sweet and slightly tart touch! For extra flavor and decoration sprinkle whole pomegranate seeds or Cacao Nibs over your creation!