Looking for holiday treats that are real show-stoppers? Look no further... Our Strawberry-Pistachio White Chocolate Bar is a must-do... Divinely tasty, easy to make, with only wholesome ingredients no less!… Sold already 😉? Let’s start!
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 tsp. peppermint extract
- ½ cup coconut cream
- pinch Natierra Himalania Fine Pink Salt
- 1 Tbsp. filtered water
- ¼ cup Natierra Freeze-Dried Strawberries, crushed
- ¼ cup pistachios, crushed
1. Place honey, coconut oil, and peppermint extract in a small saucepan and heat on medium-low while stirring to combine. When bubbles start to form, remove from heat and allow to cool down for approx. 15 minutes.
2. Add the coconut cream and stir until you obtain a thick, uniform paste.
3. Using a spatula, spread paste on a small cookie sheet lined with parchment paper to make it approx. ¼-inch thick. Sprinkle @NatierraSuperfoods Freeze-Dried Strawberries and Pistachios on top and gently press down to make them stick to the bark.
4. Place in the freezer for 2 hours. Use a knife to slice into any shape you like.
6. Snap a picture and tag us on Instagram @NatierraSuperfoods… It is always a pleasure to see your creations!!!