Who can resist a delicious fudgy brownie? These clean and paleo-friendly brownies are simply perfect: they are chewy and dense with crunchy edges! If you follow a paleo diet, this homemade treat meets all the guidelines!
Wanna learn more? They are so quick and easy to make! And since we use almond and coconut flour, they are gluten-free, grain-free, and dairy-free, too... And on top of it, by adding our Natierra Organic Cacao Powder - which is made from the Peruvian Criollo bean, a rare and delicious type of cacao - we guarantee you won't be able to eat just one!
Ready to try? Let’s start!
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Natierra Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp coconut milk at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325 F. In a medium bowl, combine eggs and coconut sugar.
- Use a stand mixer and blend on high until well combined, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, our Natierra Organic Cacao Powder, coconut milk, and vanilla extract and stir well until all ingredients are combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and repeat process until the chocolate chips have melted. It is important to stir until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate chips into the brownie batter and stir well to combine.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and pour brownie batter. Make sure the batter fills all corners evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownie comes out with moist crumbs.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool down completely.
- Once cool, remove the brownie from the baking pan using the sides of the parchment paper to lift.
- Cut into 9 equal squares.
Take a big bite and tag us on Instagram @NatierraSuperfoods … We LOVE to see and share your creations!!!