Mmm banana bread, we could write a book about it! This yummy banana bread recipe is vegan and very tasty with a secret ingredient: Natierra® Freeze-Dried Bananas
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- A handful Natierra® Freeze-Dried Bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp oil (coconut oil or avocado oil)
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp date/coconut sugar
- 1 3/4 cups oat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease and flour a loaf pan.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas and combine all wet ingredients: eggs, maple syrup, oil and vanilla.
- In a second bowl, combine dry ingredients: oat flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon and baking soda. Slowly mix dry mixture into the wet one until all ingredients are combined. Add in chocolate chips, Natierra® Freeze-Dried Bananas and mix again.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Always check with a toothpick to make sure it is fully cooked.