From The Pantry: Raspberry Chocolate Pancakes
Step right up to the brunch table with these dreamy chocolate raspberry pancakes.
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ⅓ cups milk, almond works!
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ¼ cup cacoa powder
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 3 ½ oz Cacao Nibs or Chocolate Chips
- Freeze-Dried Raspberries
- 1 tablespoon butter, or oil for cooking
- Mix together your dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix til smooth.
- Add Chocolate Chips.
- Heat a pan on medium with butter.
- Scoop 1/2 cup of batter mix into pan & top with Freeze-Dried Raspberries.
- Flip when the bottom is firm.
- Cook until all batter is cooked through.