Freeze-Dried Raspberry Popsicles
These raspberry popsicles make a yummy alternative to ice cream. An easy to make vegan option, they are also (very) kid-friendly.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup freeze-dried raspberry powder
- ½ cup Natierra® Freeze-Dried Raspberries, whole
A little tip: to get freeze-dried raspberry powder, just grind up freeze-dried raspberries.
- Pour the almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract into a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Blend together with the ½ cup freeze-dried raspberry powder.
- Fill your popsicle molds completely, then add whole freeze-dried raspberries to the mix.
- Place popsicle sticks in the molds and place in the freezer overnight, or for several hours until frozen.
- Once frozen, run popsicle molds under warm water for 10-20 seconds to help remove the pops.
Enjoy, and don’t hesitate to send us your feedback and recipes on instagram @natierrasuperfoods