If you LOVE cookie dough but want to stick to a cleaner diet, this easy and delicious recipe is perfect for you! With wholesome ingredients and tons of flavor, our Chocolate Cookie Dough is the treat that you were looking for.
You can eat it as a dessert, snack, or even use as an indulgent yummie to pack in your toddler’s lunchbox.
Cacao is a superfood loaded with fiber and flavor that provides that chocolatey taste we all love. This recipe is plant-based and can be made in just 10 minutes!!! Let’s put our hands to work and once you make it don’t forget to tag us on @NatierraSuperfoods on Instagram!!! Enjoy!!!
- 1 cup Organic Cacao Nibs! Our Natierra Superfoods are a great option!
- 3 tsp Organic Cacao powder. We recommend Natierra Superfoods
- 1¼ cup organic almond flour
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 tsp organic ghee
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a soft consistency
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes
- Take a big bite, enjoy and repeat!!!
Enjoy, and don’t hesitate to send us your feedback and recipes on instagram @natierrasuperfoods