Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Keto and Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you love Chocolate Chip Cookies but are looking to add more flavor and crunchiness, this recipe is for you. Cacao Nibs are a great way to boost your nutrients intake and keep it clean and easy. Our Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is keto, paleo, and plant-based and on top of it, it has lots of nutrients!
Thanks to our Natierra Superfoods Cacao Nibs, which are a good source of fiber and provide tons of flavor, you can indulge without feeling any guilt! Keto-friendly, Paleo-Friendly, Kids-Friendly? Yes! isn’t this amazing?
- 1 Cup Cacao Nibs! Our @NatierraSuperfoods are a great option!
- 1¼ Cup almond flour
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 2 Tsp coconut oil
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ Tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. Mix all the ingredients until the dough has a soft consistency
2. Roll the dough into balls and place them onto a nonstick tray
3. Place the tray in the oven for 15 min
4. Take a big bite, enjoy, and share this recipe with our Instagram account @NatierraSuperfoods!