Keto and Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you love Chocolate Chip Cookies but are looking to add more flavor and crunchiness, this recipe is for you. Cacao Nibs are a great way to boost your nutrients intake and keep it clean and easy. Our Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is keto, paleo, and plant-based and on top of it, it has lots of nutrients!
Thanks to our Natierra Superfoods Cacao Nibs, which are a good source of fiber and provide tons of flavor, you can indulge without feeling any guilt! Keto-friendly, Paleo-Friendly, Kids-Friendly? Yes! isn’t this amazing?
- 1 Cup Cacao Nibs! Our @NatierraSuperfoods are a great option!
- 1¼ Cup almond flour
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 2 Tsp coconut oil
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ Tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. Mix all the ingredients until the dough has a soft consistency
2. Roll the dough into balls and place them onto a nonstick tray
3. Place the tray in the oven for 15 min
4. Take a big bite, enjoy, and share this recipe with our Instagram account @NatierraSuperfoods!