Stir up some holiday magic with Natierra this holiday season.
Whether you're baking for a holiday gathering, a cookie exchange, or simply to satisfy your sweet tooth, elevate your cookie game by adding a burst of fruity goodness with our Organic Freeze-Dried Fruits. Indulge knowing our they are plant-based and contain no added sugar.
5 ways to elevate your baking with freeze-dried fruits:
- Turn Them Into Powders: For a burst of fruit flavor, blend our freeze-dried fruits into powder and incorporate these vibrant powders into your dry ingredients for cakes, muffins, or cookies.
- Fold Them Into The Batter: Add a delightful crunch to your baked treats by folding whole freeze-dried fruits directly into the batter.
- Use it as a topping: Use whole or crushed freeze-dried fruits as toppings for cakes, cupcakes, or desserts.
- Use it in fillings: Create delicious layers in your desserts by incorporating freeze-dried fruits into fillings for cakes, pies, or parfaits.
- Nutritious Twist in Your Snacks: Mix freeze-dried fruits into your homemade granola or trail mix for a nutritious and flavorful twist. It's a simple way to boost the health benefits of your snacks without compromising on taste.
Need inspiration? Here’s a delicious way to incorporate our tasty organic Freeze-dried Blueberries to a cookie recipe.
Chocolate + Blueberry cookies
1 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup Organic Natierra Cacao Powder
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place softened butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl. Mix, using a hand mixer or stand mixer on medium speed for 1-2 minutes, or until the butter mixture is pale yellow, light, and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, Natierra's cacao powder, and baking powder.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in the mixer and once the dough starts to form, mix it by hand.
- Gently fold in the Organic Freeze-Dried Blueberries, ensuring they are evenly distributed throughout the cookie dough.
- Scoop out tablespoon-sized portions of dough and place them on the prepared baking sheets, leaving enough space between each cookie.
- Flatten each cookie slightly with the back of a spoon or your fingertips.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are set but the centers are still soft.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
It's ingredients and the enchanting season of holiday baking—preheat those ovens, gather your ingredients, and let the sweet symphony of festive treats fill your kitchen with warmth and joy!