If you love overnight oats but you are looking to add more flavor and crunchiness, this recipe is for you. Oats are great to boost your fiber intake and to keep it clean and easy for your hectic mornings. Our Raspberry Overnight Oats Recipe has only 5 ingredients, it’s vegan, raw, plant-based, and on top of it, it has lots of vitamin C thanks to our Natierra Superfoods Freeze-Dried Raspberries!
Its bright color makes it kids-friendly and it is also the perfect option to get your day on a great start! Let’s put our hands to work on this recipe! Make it, enjoy it, and share it!!!
- 1 cup Natierra Superfoods Freeze-Dried Raspberries
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 2 Tbsp. honey (or sub coconut sugar, brown sugar, stevia, or monk fruit to taste)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Place ½ cup of our Natierra Superfoods Freeze-Dried Raspberries, 1 cup unsweetened nut milk and a tablespoon coconut oil in the blender.
- Mix well until the liquid turns pink.
- Pour the mixture into a mason jar and add the oats. Oats should be completely covered to make sure they absorb all the flavors.
- Refrigerate for approximately 8 hours.
- When ready, add the honey or sweetener of your choice and mix.
- Add ½ cup of our Natierra Superfoods Freeze-Dried Raspberries on top to garnish.
- Sit down, take a bite and enjoy!
Enjoy, and don’t hesitate to send us your feedback and recipes on instagram @natierrasuperfoods